Thursday, June 28, 2012

I Am Exempt From Obamacare

The Supreme Court ruled years ago the Amish do not have to pay into the Social Security tax.  The Amish appealed on conscientious objector grounds, and were granted the exception on the grounds they already had their own system, so they fulfilled public policy.

I too will appeal on conscientious objector status, and demonstrate I have my own means in place.  I will be exempt from this new "tax with mandate."

What is offered within the four walls of hospitals and clinics is not medicine to me, it is social engineering.  So I have no interest in what the progressives call health care.  I've come up with my own program.

In time, if and when I am presented with a bill or fine, I will go to federal court as a conscientious objector, and win on practical grounds.  I am just sorry the rest of the citizens are now sitting ducks.

Feel free to forward this by email to three of your friends.


0 comments: