Saturday, July 14, 2012

Critical Path to Recovery


Mr. Spiers,

I just received your book. I was pleasantly surprised to find your John Hancock on the cover page. I'm currently taking your online course and after only a few weeks I can already say I feel confident in moving forward with several of my ideas. Your insight and dedication to the subject is a sincere inspiration and motivation. I look forward to making my way through the book in hopes of turning these abstract ideas into a tangible success. 

Regards, 
Dear Javier,

You are very kind.  Much of our economic problem is simply a matter of imbalance of the ratio between big business and small business.  Collectively, people starting small businesses are doing the important work of recovery.  Anything I can do to help you, I am happy to do so.

John


Feel free to forward this by email to three of your friends.


0 comments: