Saturday, August 18, 2012

From The Trenches...

On Aug 18, 2012, at 12:06 PM, EB wrote:

Hi John,

I apologize for replying so late. I've got very absorbed in my work that I've barely had time for anything else. Basically, by Christmas, I have to create a (deleted) and its circuits and code, make the prototype, put it on (delete), manufacture it in China, import it, and ship it to the customers. It's a lot of work since I'm doing it from scratch.

However, since there is passion, oh boy, I'm ecstatic every second, and I've had success after success after success in putting the electronics and code together. Sometimes I've given up, but I would always come back the next day and solve the problem. As you said in your book: without passion, you won't have the patience to do all this research and trial and error experimenting.

Thank you,

EB

Feel free to forward this by email to three of your friends.


0 comments: