Saturday, September 15, 2012

Howard Wallin

I've never met this fellow but I accidently landed on a page of his when researching the proper testing of a theory.  Lo and behold, here is a sales professional advocating you first test your idea with the customer before you invest a dime in anything else.  Where have you heard that before?

I also argue let sales people handle sales, and I am glad to see there is a salesperson teaching sales in Howard Wallin.    I am no sales performance expert, but he is.  Here is his website for your reference.

Feel free to forward this by email to three of your friends.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think howardwallin.com may have gone out of business (?) - the website address link is apparently for some other business now.

He may have not been very successful with his process. he should have read your book.