Sunday, September 2, 2012

The Definition Of Gaffe - Rubio

The definition of a gaffe is when a politician accidentally speaks the truth.  Here a rising star I believe accidentally gets what he wants to say backwards, but it is exactly right.  Scroll it to 17.5 minutes, it is his summary line.



The Republicans, as he says, are choosing more government and less freedom.

Getting it exactly backwards is just a mistake, but watch the audience of Republicans roar in approval.

Sigh.
Feel free to forward this by email to three of your friends.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

John,

Michael Savage, a Jew, said that Rubio will be a US president in the future. We'll see if your theory described in previous articles (when a Jew says you will be president, you will be president) works. :P

John Wiley Spiers said...

Now, anonymous, reread what I said. I posed no theory, I simply stated some established facts from history. I never said "when a Jew says you'll be president, you will be president." I did catalog a list over a very long history of Jews predicting political success. And I made the point of survivorship bias, and against the very point you try to ascribe to me, and that is Jewish hegemony.

If Rubio becomes president, the idea that he did so because of Michael Savage's prediction would be ridiculous and would rather make my point. And that Rubio does not become president would also make my point. With all of the predictions Jews make, there is no correlation between prediction and success.

But that doesn't stop some people from getting a little crazy when Jews are involved.