Thursday, August 15, 2013

Alibaba As a Resource

After performing basic trade data analysis, incoming message:
I found out that Im getting ripped off from my Chinese Alibaba supplier, even though I thought I was paying a  great price at $64 a bundle (kilo/9) or $576 per Kilo.
But wait... alibaba is alibaba...  if you used them, they did not rip you off, you simply did not do your job in getting your facts first..  There is no such thing as an outrageous price offer, only outrageous price concession.  And you can know the going prices before you ever speak to a suppliers, that is why you analyze the trade data before you start.

I agree, stay away from alibaba.com, but don't complain that they do what they do.  Professionals do not go near that site.

Email me if you want a pdf of how to analyze trade data...

Feel free to forward this by email to three of your friends.


0 comments: