Friday, November 29, 2013

Mag Lev Getting Closer


I've been banging on the idea of mag lev transportation here for years, and it is good to see the precursors of mag lev showing up in practical applications. The car is 1880s technology and mass transport is a bad idea. With computers we can have mass customization of travel, and mag lev allows that to happen.  But we have to have deregulation of transport first.

(I had to delete the actual embedded Bloomberg video because it slowed down the loading of the page woefully, and led to my browser crashing.    I dread going to "news sites" aside from Drudge for the simple reason their pages are so full of junk and flash that I am pretty much guaranteed a bad experience.  When will they learn?  here you go...

http://www.bloomberg.com/video/attack-of-the-pods-bite-sized-capsules-of-luxury-YYs7uzC_TbabEy__4tJ2LA.html

)

mag lev is in your future, somewhere...


Feel free to forward this by email to three of your friends.


0 comments: