Sunday, February 16, 2014

Harry Reid Says Taxes are Voluntary

And are for, in effect, chumps:


Left and right wingers go crazy, because they want free $#!+ (at other's expense) and make  a religion of paying taxes so they can have more free $#!+.

Look at minute 2:05 minutes, Reid is clear we have rules with which you may comply and owe no taxes, so paying is voluntary.  He makes clear employees get nailed, but Reid is getting spoken over so you have to listen closely to hear what he is saying.

We are told when Jesus said -
Matthew 22 KJV
21 Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.
Left and right wingers agree this means you should pay taxes.
John 8 KJV
He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
OK, then does this mean stone the woman?

Yes, I work (or my CPA does, who can understand the code?) my self-employment to take all tax breaks, but I do pay taxes, and eschew cheating.  I don't think people who cheat on their taxes can complain about taxes.  If you cheat on the taxes, then they are not a problem, are they?

I pay taxes.  I object.  Like that.

Feel free to forward this by email to three of your friends.


0 comments: