Thursday, April 10, 2014

China Executes Business Partner

It is not possible for top executives to engage in wrongdoing in USA, since they simply go have a rule made by the regulators before they do a crime, as demonstrated here.  In China, they really do want to end corruption, not expand it, as we want in USA.
One of the former executives, Ye Bing, has been sentenced to death for taking $50 million in bribes, while the other, Ma Li, has been sentenced to life in prison for taking $17 million in bribes, Caixin, a Chinese financial news outlet, reported on Monday. Sharp Point and China M, the two businesses acquired, provide ring tone and music download, respectively.
Ouch.  Death and life.   Sounds like the ChiComs want the people feel solidarity with the party.

I heard a preacher man on the radio go on about naughty vicars "doing their own thing" because their congregations never demanded accountability.  Everyone likes a naughty vicar, because he is most accommodating.  Here is a congressman who will know no sanction, because there are magic words that make the problem go away in USA.
"There's no doubt I've fallen short and I'm asking for forgiveness," the congressman said in a statement. "I'm asking for forgiveness from God, my wife, my kids, my staff, and my constituents who elected me to serve."
That there are no sanction probably is the reason he went into politics.  Will he resign in disgrace?  No way, this is U S A!
... so far there has been an outpouring of support, not for my actions, but for me to continue to represent the people."
U S A !  U S A !  U S A !  You gotta love warvangelicals.  He also asked the FBI to look into who leaked the video, because the crime is getting caught. Repentance is firing the staffer you were diddling. Did you know congress can vote out anyone they want to get rid of?  Not him, heck no, he is one of them.

Feel free to forward this by email to three of your friends.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonchang/2014/04/13/china-property-collapse-has-begun/?partner=yahootix

I wonder if any business executives in the real estate business will be investigated? Isn't the government to blame as well for the real estate problems in China?