Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Portland Oregon Import Export Start Up Seminar

If you live in the Portland, Oregon area, on October 25 I will offer and all-day intensive international trade start-up seminar at Portland Community College.
45743Sylvania Campus / SCB / 20309:00 AM-04:50 PMSa25-Oct-2014 thru 25-Oct-2014
Instructor: John W Spiers 
Notes: One hour lunch break. 
Tuition: $79.00 Fees: $0.00 


Please bring recorders or anything you like, I provide handouts and after-class follow-up by email.  I look forward to meeting with you personally!

Feel free to forward this by email to three of your friends.


2 comments:

Martin said...

Dear John

I am one of your food exporting course student.

I made a test site in a throw away domain of mine.

Wondering, Can I have you opinion about its layout? (haven´t filled with content as it will be done in the definite domain)

http://mrmsite.org/test/

Thanks in advance

P.S. I used your advice of using the "you" as Ogilvy advices

John Wiley Spiers said...

Ola! Martin,

It is a good start, you are on the clean and simple format... the MOQ FOB page should be even more so, like

http://josephawodutire.ca/yomm-beverages/

They buyers are cold, hard business people and they want everything now...

Make sure the moq fob is either the landing page, or no more on than one click off the home page...

I hope you keep tracking Chile's imports/exports and let us know the trends given the changes happening in int'l trade patterns vis a vis your country.

John