Thursday, February 19, 2015

What Currency to Use?

On Feb 18, 2015, at 6:15 PM, Martín  wrote:

Dear John 

Right now I am in the process of obtaining a current account from a bank in my country (Chile)

I order to use it to receive fund from foreign countries is it mandatory that must a current account in US dollars?

Thanks again

Martin

2015-02-19 0:05 GMT-04:00 John Spiers <john@jonspiers.com>:

Not at all...  you are free to require you be paid in Chilean currency...

John


ok, that´s great. Just hope that doesn´t scare my foreign customers as the US dollar is the international currency (most used).

Thanks for your reply

I won´t stop until I got my first order

Martin


Very important to never think your customers are doing you a favor...  what you are providing is more important to your customers than their money.  We call them customers cuz they keep coming back, because we have worked out the best offer. What currency is used is not very important, so you can call that.  Get the main thing right, and the details are yours to dictate.

John

Feel free to forward this by email to three of your friends.


0 comments: