Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Figuring Out What Product to Pick

On Feb 25, 2015, at 4:18 PM, B&O wrote:
Hi John,

Been working on this all day trying to locate my passion.  I think my passion is the business really.  Whether I'm selling hot dogs or organic peaches...not sure it matters. 
***that's what everybody says, but recall the other part...passion is what matters, it makes you keep going, joy, when hot dogs or organic peach problems wll dissuade you unless you have joy...***
A main goal of mine is doing business with(redacted). ... So, I'm really trying to focus on finding a product/genre that will be successful there. 
*** think both ways...  USA has good food, japan now has cheap food (strong dollar v yen)..  but it is not the product that is successful, it is the relationships you grow form you joy of working on the problem that generates success...***
I'm thinking (deleted) packaged foods.  Got down to granola.  High growth, but enough mass?  Attached the screenshot and want your opinion.
***Looks like the growth is accelerating... !!!  was apple computer not enough mass in 1982?

Feel free to forward this by email to three of your friends.


0 comments: