Monday, March 2, 2015

Verifying Suppliers

From the trenches:

On Feb 27, 2015, at 8:12 AM, I C wrote:
Hi John, thank you for your insights, you are right. I work with brokers connecting sellers with buyers, I would just need a tool to verify the companies I might get offers to either buy from or sell to, are actually established and do what they say they do. Most of the companies I've encounter have been real I just wanted to see if I could check somewhere about they import/export expertise in websites other than, for example, import genius.
Best regards
I C

From: John Spiers
Date: February 27, 2015 10:03:49 AM PST
To: I C
Subject: Re: Trading information websites

I C,

Ask both sides to provide you with five references...

Check them out, the ones who cannot or will not, are scammers.... international trade is 100%  about relationships

John

Feel free to forward this by email to three of your friends.


0 comments: