Saturday, May 2, 2015

Chief Welfare Queen Frets Over ExImBank

The democratic welfare queen is a single white mom, with a kid.  The republican welfare queen is a millioniare.  Boehner frets for the latter:
"There are thousands of jobs on the line that would disappear pretty quickly if the Ex-Im Bank were to disappear. So I told the chairman he needs to come up with a plan," Boehner told reporters. "Because the risk is that if he does nothing, the Senate is likely to act. And then what?"
Well, Johnnie, that is the idea.  Thousands of non-market based jobs, once that crowded-out market based taxpaying jobs, those non-market based jobs would disappear, and market based jobs would replace those welfare queen jobs.  The economy begins to recover on a natural, organic basis.

Other jobs that disappear are yours and countless other hacks who are financed by welfare queens who have billions transferred to themselves by your ExImBank.

We all know it will not end, but it is important to back the kickback artists sweat when you need more money in an election year, which if not used, you can keep.

Feel free to forward this by email to three of your friends.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

John, searching some alternatives to banks...

What do you think about paypal?

Is or will be a good platform to conduct exporting, instead of the Letter of Credit?

Or should I stick to a direct deposit to my local bank account?

Thanks

P.S. Talking to an employee of the bank he told me that it is unlikely that foreign buyers would pay me in my local currency.

How Can I protect myself from the dollar fluctuations in exporting so I don´t end up losing money?

John Wiley Spiers said...

Since you are the exporter, just demand prepayment in US dollars TT (direct deposit) into your account. They qtys and dollar amounts are not large correct?

Anonymous said...

No, will be between 2000 and 4000 dollars no bigger than that.

Just the MOQ FOB tactic I learned from you

Thanks John