On Nov. 8, the most powerful country in world history, which will set its stamp on what comes next, had an election. The outcome placed total control of the government—executive, Congress, the Supreme Court—in the hands of the Republican Party, which has become the most dangerous organization in world historyCalm down, Noam, nothing is going to change. Yet.
What is in play is the hegemon, as is its wont, is going to reorder things a bit. This mean those depending on the hegemon for their sinecures are at risk. And Noam Chomsky has had a tenure at a University that lives off government contracts. Nice gig, but it may be over. But Noam, your 85 and made your name and money. This has nothing to do with you!
With the end of ex nihilo credit comes the end of all that it financed. The pensions are empty, and USA is bankrupt... if you want to know who the hegemon abandoned most last week with the election of Trump, who is crying the loudest.
1. Neocon warmongers - they say stay away from Trump.
2. "Education" - see Chomsky above.
3. Wall Street - the ex nihilo credit regime is dead, the country is bankrupt, and financial engineering os over. yikes...! Find a job?
4. Silicon Valley - most of it is false economy... what is there is intel-driven... the new ABC agencies... google, eBay, facebook, Amazon, Twitter, UBER, Tesla, ad nauseum. It depended on Wall Street.
5. Lobbyists... when credit was ex nihilo, anything could be financed, so lobbyists were there to corrupt politicians.
The list goes on, if they are crying, they were in the false economy.
Nothing changes here for small business. They are addressing ex nihilo credit, but that applies only to those whose sinecure depends on it. The self-employed don't. Nothing has changed if you work for yourself, except relief that war is less likely now.
When real estate drops 70 or 80%, and taxes go up to 90%, then we'll be benefitting.
Feel free to forward this by email to three of your friends.