Wednesday, November 28, 2001

Korea Germany and Medicine

Re: [spiers] Re: packaging


In a message dated 11/28/01 4:04:50 PM, quang_n0@yahoo.com writes:

<< Now that I have solved the packaging problem by getting the
shoe manufacturer to provide them with the shoes.

***Yaaay!***

I am now
working on the shipping part of the business. I am just
starting. I am using my house as my company warehouse.

***good for write-offs...***

I
have to use UPS for shipping, and UPS rate is the going
rate for the general public. I am sure my customer don't
like the rate that they will have to pay.

***how do you know, who said so?***

I am smaller than
small for any pick and pack operation.

***how do you know, who said so?***

Is there someway for
me to ship UPS at a discount,

***yes, use public warehouses...***

or should I eat part of the
cost of shipping?......Please help
Q >>

***never!***


John


0 comments: