Wednesday, November 28, 2001

Korea Germany and Medicine

Re: [spiers] Re: packaging

Hello all:
Now that I have solved the packaging problem by getting the
shoe manufacturer to provide them with the shoes. I am now
working on the shipping part of the business. I am just
starting. I am using my house as my company warehouse. I
have to use UPS for shipping, and UPS rate is the going
rate for the general public. I am sure my customer don't
like the rate that they will have to pay. I am smaller than
small for any pick and pack operation. Is there someway for
me to ship UPS at a discount, or should I eat part of the
cost of shipping?......Please help
Q
--- wileyccc@aol.com wrote:
>
> In a message dated 11/20/01 6:06:37 PM,
> quang_n0@yahoo.com writes:
>
> << The
> shoes I am importing do not have boxes. >>
>
> Whoa... how did you manage to buy shoes without boxes?
> normally, your
> designer comes up with the shoe designs, and the box
> design to compliment the
> shoes... the shoe supplier is the one who executes the
> box needs, saving you
> teh trouble... what happened in this instance?
>
> John


0 comments: