Thursday, June 27, 2002

Looking for agents in Spain/Portugal

Re: [spiers] Looking for agents in Spain/Portugal

Yikes,

I believe a far better way is to be customer-centric, and use the NTDB
research to find the best place in the world to have your product made. (I
am soon to have updated instructions on using the ntdb...)

I understand if someone wants to make use of a trip to help the biz, but I
think it is far better to make money doing it right, and visit Spain, Morocco
etc at your leisure.

John
In a message dated 6/27/02 6:57:56 AM, mudpuppy2001@yahoo.com writes:

<< Would any
of you know of the best agent(s) in both countries? Perhaps, you
know of some talented ceramicists there? Pls contact me as soon as
you can if you would like to share your info with me.

I am, also, hoping to visit Morocco, if it proves to be safe. >>


0 comments: