Thursday, June 27, 2002

Importing/Exporting business

Re: [spiers] Importing/Exporting business


Hi Robert,
I am in the process of exporting wines to Singapore. Currently building
relationships with Canada, Japan and Brazil. Remember, it takes time. That is
the key.
Good Luck:)
Kimberly Stewart



Robert Morehead wrote: Not established yet. Still
trying to develop the product


>From: "polobear888"

>Reply-To: spiers@yahoogroups.com
>To: spiers@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: [spiers] Importing/Exporting business
>Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 09:09:43 -0000
>
>Hi,
>
>I have heard many students including me wanted to know how many
>people here have actually established an import/export business, how
>long, and what kind of product are you importing/exporting? If you
>can the info directly to me, polobear888@yahoo.com, I will compile
>it and send out a summary.
>
>Thanks,
>Don Low


0 comments: