Wednesday, July 10, 2002

Reply: Re: [spiers] Trailing Bobber

Hi John,

An unmanned, floatation fish hook?

I thought these these were already on the market.

It seems kind of silly - if a large fish got a hold of it, they'd swim away with
the buoy behind them, and (poor things) they'd have the hooks stuck in their
mouths. Looks inhumane. I don't care for hunting animals in any form -
however, for the fisherman, I thought they have always said the sport was in
pulling up the fish. They could be napping when these fish are caught. [Could
be why 70,000 buoys in inventory are sitting around.]

Maybe I didn't look long enough at their site (I glanced for a few moments.) I
did like their fishy graphics.

Interested in hearing everyone's comments.

Thanks!!


In a message dated Wed, 10 Jul 2002 4:04:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wileyccc@aol.com writes:

>Folks,
>
>This appeared in the Wall Street Journal classified ads:
>
>www.trollingbobber.com has patented a motorized fishing bobber. With 70,000
>in inventory, we are looking for an investor or partner. 866-876-5546.
>
>If you have time, please go to the www.trollingbobber.com website and tell me
>what you make of it...
>
>John


0 comments: