Wednesday, July 10, 2002

Trailing Bobber

Re: [spiers] Trailing Bobber

I visited the website. I am not much of a fisherman
(as in not at all) so I found the product line to be
rather kitchsy (I know that's not how you spell it, but
you'll catch my drift I'm sure.) On the other hand the
product will probably have potential customers. I
didn't notice any persuasive narrative to say why one
should buy the bobber, though. For myself, no I
wouldn't be interesed in investing in such a product.
On Wed, 10 July 2002, wileyccc@aol.com wrote

>
> Folks,
>
> This appeared in the Wall Street Journal classified
ads:
>
> www.trollingbobber.com has patented a motorized
fishing bobber. With 70,000
> in inventory, we are looking for an investor or
partner. 866-876-5546.
>
> If you have time, please go to the
www.trollingbobber.com website and tell me
> what you make of it...
>
> John


0 comments: