Thursday, September 12, 2002

Hi

RE: [spiers] hi

The idea for this class is to be able, upon completion, to begin one's own
business in world trade...not work for someone else. I saw no indication of
a certificate or anything else awarded upon completion. The big reward is to
go forward and build your own business and be successful! It appears that
some people will always be satisfied with working for a "pay check" and
being at the mercy of others. Work for someone else, make them money. Dare
working for yourself, make your own money...hire someone to work for you,
let them make you money! What do you want life to hand you? A job or a
busines?

-----Original Message-----
From: sangeetha [mailto:san_24_24@sify.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2002 12:41 AM
To: spiers@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [spiers] hi



HI John Spiers,

This is sangeetha. I have done "trsding world wide in nine
weeks " course under your guidance. I would like to know whether you provide
any certificate for the course. and i would request you to provide me your
phone number so, that i can speak to you in detail.

I have applied for few jobs. some jobs have requested me to provide
with the college name and the instructors phone number , just for reference.
so, i would request you to provide me your phone number as soon as
possible.

thanking you,
with regards,
sangeetha.


0 comments: