Thursday, September 12, 2002

Hi

Re: [spiers] hi

Yes, I am happy to issue a certificate to anyone who requests.. but your
request must have exactly what you want the certificate to say and a mailing
address. Without both I cannot comply.

We in USA are blessed with something they have no where else, and that is
NonCredit education. This class is an example of that. Therefore, although
you may have enrolled through a school, there is no record nor credit of this
class or your participation.

Finally, the course is to learn how to start a business, not get a job. So
any effort I make will be along those lines. Apply what I taught and neither
you nor I will ever need to speak to an employer!

John
In a message dated 9/12/02 6:59:55 AM, san_24_24@sify.com writes:

<< HI John Spiers,

This is sangeetha. I have done "trsding world wide in nine
weeks " course under your guidance. I would like to know whether you provide
any certificate for the course. and i would request you to provide me your
phone number so, that i can speak to you in detail.

I have applied for few jobs. some jobs have requested me to provide
with the college name and the instructors phone number , just for reference.
so, i would request you to provide me your phone number as soon as possible.

thanking you,
with regards,
sangeetha. >>


0 comments: