Thursday, February 27, 2003

International Calling Cards Online

Re: [spiers] International Calling Cards Online


I think John'e suggestions are right on about "trade leads" and advice or
help that can really help. By the Way- I will be in Southern
France,(Languedoc) and northern Spain for about 50 days,April 1st to May
20th. So If I can help anyone, I will be in : Toulouse, Sete, mabey
Marsailles, Barcelona, San Sebastian, Avengion, and Montpillare(sp)? I live
pt. time in this area, so if an agent is needed?? Toulouse is the Silicon
Valley of France,(Concorde, Arianne, Airbus, etc.). Eventhough I am
familiar with this neck of the woods, if anyone has suggestions, and/or
contacts I can visit, let me know. I am also pretty good at using French
data bases to find French companies and what they need, or make. David Simon.
At 10:01 AM 2/27/03 EST, you wrote:
>Folks,
>
>Some of the old timers here may know I am strict about having "trade leads"
>on this list, that is offers to buy or sell. Since such are
>counterproductive to our efforts, I never allow them here.
>
>On the other hand, what James has offered I'd like to see more of, that is
>tips on what you find works in navigating the ever-changing world we live in.
>
>Further, if you plan to visit some country for the first time, let us know
>and other members may share info on where to stay, eat and what to see, how
>to access the 'net in North Korea, how to get cheeep tickets, whatever.
>
>I'll mention my favorite shoe to travel in is a Sebago boat moccasin and my
>pair had worn out. Nordstrom was out of stock until the Spring, and I tried
>James' company www.zappos.com. I had my shoes in 3 days.
>
>So the rule is trade leads, no... ; how to, where to, when to... yes!
>
>John
>
>In a message dated 2/27/03 6:25:28 AM, jameslimski@yahoo.com writes:
>
>www.peachcard.com. They have excellent rates and good quality
connections...
>and you get them immediately emailed to you.
>
>I usually carry one while I'm traveling to call home or when calling vendors
>overseas.


0 comments: