Saturday, March 1, 2003

International Calling Cards Online

Re: [spiers] International Calling Cards Online

Calling cards bought in the US can be a real convenience when traveling, but
not always the best rates. I was in Italy recently and bought a $5.00
calling card at a tobacco store that allowed me to call the States at about
$.05 per minute. I had a US purchased card with me but didn't use it as the
rate was ten times higher.

Not all the cards are a good deal, so ask the vendor to give you the best
card for the country you will be calling. I always buy the cheaper $5.00
cards since occasionally they don't work (at least in Italy - what a phone
system!).


Mitch Odom

----- Original Message -----
From: "James Lim"
To:
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 6:44 PM
Subject: [spiers] International Calling Cards Online


I wanted to recommend an international calling card company that I use -
www.peachcard.com. They have excellent rates and good quality connections...
and you get them immediately emailed to you.

I usually carry one while I'm traveling to call home or when calling vendors
overseas.

James


San Francisco, CA USA
415.515.3903


0 comments: