Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Customized Assemble Coaxial Cable

Re: [spiers] Seattle Customer Broker

Chad,

Sometimes I think I am a broken record repeating the same points over and
over, but then I get a note like yours!


In a message dated 4/22/03 9:16:04 PM, cyav@attbi.com writes:

<import business but don't really have a focus on the customers. I'm
thinking of building the business then get the customers. But if I hear
you correctly that is not the business paradigm.

***You hear me correctly, now.***

Get the customers
first and then do the business?

*** a tight program indeed!***

The items I'm getting are custom build
and have unique design but I don't really know any customers yet

***then why bother?***

but
hope to put on website and see how the responses will be from the
customers. I'm building my website using OSCOMMERCE software
(www.oscommerce.com open source).

***I bet yahoo stores is better cheaper faster etc.***

I'm just dipping my feet in the water
and see how cold it is or warm? :-). I have some good contact back in
Southeast Asia and designer back their that custom tailor decorative
decor. I think what you're suggesting is maybe do some research first
what the customers should be before I jump in. >>

***I'd much rather you spent your time and money getting to custoemrs who
will make you welathy!***

JOhn


0 comments: