Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Customized Assemble Coaxial Cable

Re: [spiers] Seattle Customer Broker

John,

Thanks so much for the response. I'm just experimenting with this
import business but don't really have a focus on the customers. I'm
thinking of building the business then get the customers. But if I hear
you correctly that is not the business paradigm. Get the customers
first and then do the business? The items I'm getting are custom build
and have unique design but I don't really know any customers yet but
hope to put on website and see how the responses will be from the
customers. I'm building my website using OSCOMMERCE software
(www.oscommerce.com open source). I'm just dipping my feet in the water
and see how cold it is or warm? :-). I have some good contact back in
Southeast Asia and designer back their that custom tailor decorative
decor. I think what you're suggesting is maybe do some research first
what the customers should be before I jump in.

Regards,
Chad


0 comments: