Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Customized Assemble Coaxial Cable

Re: [spiers] Seattle Customer Broker

Chad,

This game plann is exactly what I caution against because the results are
exactly what you experienced. It sounds like you are finding cool things
overseas and importing them. Yes, the costs will add up and overwhelm any
possibility of a profit.

No custombroker can overcome a lack of customers. First make sure you have
customers, customers for the item at teh price you know you will have to sell.

This means a completely different approach, the approach I lay out in my
classes.

Yes, I can give you customsbrokers in Seattle, but first you should be able
to name who you customers will be, and be assured they will buy at a price
that covers your costs.

What do you have to do to achieve this?

John
In a message dated 4/22/03 9:58:04 AM, cyav@attbi.com writes:

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone have good references to good customer broker in
Seattle, Washington area. I'm looking into doing import business from
Southeast Asia (Thailand, Cambodia, and Vietnam). I'm very knew in this
import business and would like some tips. I've had bad experience
before with one shipment where things were shipped all over the place
and by the time it got to me the product was worth more than it cost. I
would like to have shipment directly from Thailand and to Seattle port.
Anyone have good advice on this?


Thanks,
Chad


0 comments: