Monday, November 3, 2003

Computer Product Innovations

Re: [spiers] Computer Product Innovations


In a message dated 11/3/03 8:02:20 AM, willieb1152@hotmail.com writes:

<innovative idea for solving computer related trouble shooting problems. My
problem is do you go to the stores and try to buy all 8 products or do you
go and buy one at a time.

***Are all 8 needed at one time to solve the problem, or are these 8
solutions to eight different problems?***

I am not going to try and patent anything. The
other problem I have is people keep telling me go get your idea patented. I
understand your thought on patents so it would be totally useless to listen
to them.

***There is no solution that can't be improved upon; to patent something just
means you own a snapshot of what shoudl be a long movie of changing scenes.***

Now it time to go out there and find out just how good and feasible
my ideas are. Time to get busy. If they work excellent, if not, the way I
have been brainstorming, I will think of somthing else.

***Right on, plus if no one really wants to buy these ideas, then you do not
have a garage full of them to dispose of ooutside of the market. You can move
on to what people say WILL sell.

John


0 comments: