Monday, November 3, 2003

Computer Product Innovations

Re: [spiers] Computer Product Innovations

Sorry about that, I have recognized eight problems, I have one solution
for each problem. So, I have eight ideas all together. I want to go
directlly to the purchasing agents and ask if they have any of these
products, if not do they think these are great ideas and would they purchase
the products if they were manufactured.

>From: wileyccc@aol.com
>Reply-To: spiers@yahoogroups.com
>To: spiers@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: Re: [spiers] Computer Product Innovations
>Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 12:51:32 EST
>
>
>In a message dated 11/3/03 8:02:20 AM, willieb1152@hotmail.com writes:
>
><>good
>innovative idea for solving computer related trouble shooting problems. My
>problem is do you go to the stores and try to buy all 8 products or do you
>go and buy one at a time.
>
>***Are all 8 needed at one time to solve the problem, or are these 8
>solutions to eight different problems?***
>
>I am not going to try and patent anything. The
>other problem I have is people keep telling me go get your idea patented. I
>understand your thought on patents so it would be totally useless to listen
>to them.
>
>***There is no solution that can't be improved upon; to patent something
>just
>means you own a snapshot of what shoudl be a long movie of changing
>scenes.***
>
>Now it time to go out there and find out just how good and feasible
>my ideas are. Time to get busy. If they work excellent, if not, the way I
>have been brainstorming, I will think of somthing else.
>
>***Right on, plus if no one really wants to buy these ideas, then you do
>not
>have a garage full of them to dispose of ooutside of the market. You can
>move
>on to what people say WILL sell.
>
>John


0 comments: