Sunday, April 25, 2004

Help

help

Hi Mr Spiers,
I have taken your classes some time ago, (I wasn't a good student),and now I
need your help.

I believe I have found a niche. A helth,medical equipment that doesn't exist
in Brazil.I've made a research and there's a good demand for it. I've
contacted two of the manufacturers leaders here in the States and they are
willing to have someone representing,distributing their equipment in
Brazil.I also would love to go back to my country, to be closer to my
family.

I don't know where to start.
My first questions are about the manufacturer. What kind of contract should
I have? What should I demand? Exclusivity in Brazil? Help with marketing?
and so on.
Should I represent or distribute? each machine costs about $6.000,00, if I
distribute , do I have to pay in advance ? I don't have money.\

I'm lost please help me.
Thank you.
Edmar


0 comments: