Monday, April 26, 2004

Help

Re: [spiers] help


In a message dated 4/25/04 12:50:37 PM, edmarjr@msn.com writes:

A helth,medical equipment that doesn't exist
in Brazil.I've made a research and there's a good demand for it.

***A common problem is that this is a guess... we cannot know if there is
truly a market unless we have orders. So I suspect this is problem #1.***

I don't know where to start.
My first questions are about the manufacturer. What kind of contract should
I have? What should I demand? Exclusivity in Brazil? Help with marketing?
and so on.


***Chapter eight of the book generally answers these questions, but my first
question is, does this item truly meet the criteria of a product are you love.
have you longed to be in medical equipment industry? If not you can expect
overwhelming problems. If so, then job #1 is to get letters of interest form
Brazilian buyers for $6000 usa machines. That would be a start.***

Should I represent or distribute? each machine costs about $6.000,00, if I
distribute , do I have to pay in advance ? I don't have money.\

***Money is never the problem,. so don't worry about that yet. Right now,
find out what your customers will buy. Start from there.

John


0 comments: