Tuesday, February 8, 2005

Samples & Brochures

Group,

I completed Johns class back in December of 2004 therefore, I am new in the
trading business. I have a company that would like for me to represent there
products here in the United States. They sent me a line of samples and
brochures. I was looking to provide my reps with the brochures that the the
company sent for customer presentation purposes.

Do you recommend that I recreate a brochure using my company brand and the
suppliers pictures or provide the sample and brochure (w/o pricing) sent by the
supplier to the reps? My husband and I are trying to decide which is best.

Tamera


Tamera Young
International Trade Manager
DS Trading Partners
16580 Plainview Drive
Markham, Illinois 60428
Business: 1-708-210-9791
Facsimile: 1-708-210-9574


0 comments: