Monday, July 11, 2005

Help needed Store chains in your area and in the United States

Hello, Can you help me to find the names of store chains for pet stores in
the United States? I am particularly interested in the smaller chains, 5 to 15
to 35 or so stores in the chain. (Smaller than Petco and PetSmart.) I have
used the Yellow Pages and done other searches online and only a few come up.

Is there a directory somewhere that would identify the chains?

Is there a resource that would let me know the contact information for the
pet product buyers, who buy for the chain stores?

I have worked with buyer/distributors who successfully sell our products
mostly in their own chain stores in several states. We also sell at a few
independent chains in the U.S. Our beautiful products are really doing well.
We
have an excellent line of items and would like to branch out, but I am in need
of
assistance. I am aware of the trade organization such as the manufacturers
association and so I went there and bought boothes, and attended their trade
shows. At such an event, you may learn of a store by talking to people.

What I am seeking is a resource that would give me the names of the store
chains in Florida, or New York, and so on in other states, so I can contact the
stores directly and tell them about our products, sales volume, pricing
discounts, etc.

All I need are the names and I can research the rest.

If anyone knows the names of any stores that carry pet products, for example
like a Pets Plus, who have any chains in your area, I would be grateful to
hear. You can write me directly at splash10@aol.com. I would be happy to send
you a gift of something special for your pet to thank you. ;-D

Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,

Sherry


0 comments: