Monday, January 9, 2006

Questions

RE: [spiers] Questions

Simplify, test...

On Sun, 8 Jan 2006 20:42:55 -0700, "John Teel" wrote
:

> 1.) Which order do you suggest I make first contact with retailers,
> importers, and the manufacturer? My plan is to contact about 10 retailers
> to see if they would be interested enough to place an order once the
> products are available.

***Yes, always customers first... see what they say and then worry about
hypotheticals.***

> 2.) Any suggestion on what percent of revenue I should start
> negotiations with the manufacturer at?

***Whatever generates you about $250/hour for your time. We are wage slaves.
But it is not
a matter of negotiation, it is a matter of they have a price and you tack on a
percent. ***
>
> 3.) Would there be anything preventing me from buying and selling these
> products at the same time I'm getting shared revenue from the manufacturer?
> Maybe after I built up some capital from my shared revenue I might decide it
> is more profitable if I buy and sell the items.
>

***Nothing at all to prevent this..but first things first. Customers. then
more customers.

John


0 comments: