Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Tell me how come?

Folks,

As an avocation I work on why people start businesses, how that works...

I assume most people are on a continuum from "still thinking about it" to "it is
working very
well" and somewhere in between. Everyone on this list, some 800 people, either
read the
book or took the class, or both.

Something I've never asked is why people do NOT start businesses... what I'd
like to know is
"if not, why not..." and if you tried, what was the problem that stymied your
efforts...?

What replies I receive will be used as material for a reply from me on the
topic.

I'd like as many answers as possible, so even you quiet people on the list would
be very
welcome by me... don't worry, I won't put your replies on the list... visions of
800 emails
coming in may terrify you... I won't allow the replies to post... I'll just read
them myself... and
then reply once with a summary and thoughts.

Thanks!

John


0 comments: