Friday, May 19, 2006

Fwd: YOUR KIN ASSISTANCE AND URGENT RESPONSE IS NEEDED

I THOUGHT YOU FIND THIS TOO FUNNY!

-----Original Message-----
From: Mrs Serena Majata Elsworth & Family
To: stopdebt@paidoff.net
Sent: Fri, 19 May 2006 21:28:31 +0700
Subject: YOUR KIN ASSISTANCE AND URGENT RESPONSE IS NEEDED


From : Mrs Serena Majata Elsworth & Family Address : United Nation Refugee Camp
Swaziland-S/Africa Attn: The Director. Dear Sir, With due honour and
respect, my name Mrs. Serena Majata Elsworth, wife to late Engr. Henry Swan
Elsworth of Kwekwe Midlands Province of Zimbabwe and former Member of Parliament
under Ian Smith's rule. I am from Southwest of Harare while my husband is from
Britian nationalized in Zimbabwe before we got married as husband and wife
twenty-five years ago. I am written this letter on behalf of my family, though,
I do not know you in person but I still maintain my late husbands theory that
business is people and contacts. Hence I crave your assistance and urgent
attention. Please read the following: The current war crisis against the
farmers going on in my country Zimbabwe from the support of self styled and
greedy President Robert Gabriel Mugabe in his envy and greediness to claim all
the farms lands for his party members a


nd his followers. My husband Engr. Henry Elsworth, was killed during the crisis
against white farmers in Zimbabwe few years ago because of his vehement
oppossition and criticism of the land reform in Zimbabwe aimed at completely
depriving the white farmers of their lands of decades. My husband in his
goodwill and capacity as the leader of the movement for the survival of farmers
in Zimbabwe joined the international community in condemning and speaking out
against this uncivilized and bizarre policy of Robert Mugabes government. My
late husband been an outspoken to President Robert Mugabe's ruling party
describing the president self styled and greedy act as an injustice and
unjustified war against fair land ownership by farmers. President Robert
Gabriel Mugabe on the 12th of December 2000 been Tuesday orders his security
agents to invaded my husbands grassland cattle ranch farm in Kwekwe Midlands
Province of Zimbabwe, they burnt everything in our farm and made away w


ith a lot of items in my husband's farm,my last son Ian was shot but did not die
as he was rushed to Harare Clinic while my husband murdered in a cold blood.
After the burial of my husband I and my children moved to Binga Province in
Zimbabwe where Mary & Jim of the Oxfam Foundations are providing relief help to
all the affected families. We have been living for past three years due to
goverment restrictions prevailing us traveling outside the country. My husband
before his death told us of one trunk metal box he deposited with a Security and
Finance Vault in Swaziland through thier Affiliate Company in Zimbabwe. He said
that the metal box contains US$15 Million {American States Dollars} sealed with
cotton and gun powder, but that he registered it with the company as family
valuables and precious stones to aviod paying of much charges and for security
reasons. Initially, my husband intended to use this money to open another
cattle farm in Shiselweni Village near u


mbuluzi river Swaziland with the help the Swaziland Monarch King Ngeyaiama
Mswati (lll), before he was killied. Presently, I have just arrived here in
Swaziland along with my Son Ian Elsworth and my daugther Faith Yaavani Elsworth,
and we have been granted asylum under the protection of United Nation High
Commission on refugee. However, I have certisfied the existence of the fund in
the finance and security vault with all the appropate documents of the fund in
our position as the hier of the fund. We have the intention of settling and
investing here but our hopes was turn down as we were informed that as political
asylums, it is against the Swaziland law, asylums seeking (Refugees) in the
country to operate an account with any bank or to participate in any financial
transaction. For the above reason we came up with the idea of foriegn
investment with the fund outside Kingdom of Swaziland. After reading your
profile from your country trade journal we


decieded to unfold our investment plan to you of which we are convince as to
seek for your assistance and help from you as a foreign partner to enable us
reach a contract joint venture partnership agreement to transfer and invest the
fund in a profitable business orientation in your country under long time joint
venture partnership as soon as it is cleared from the finance and security
vault. (1) I will offer a 10% reasonable percentage from the total fund as a
reward for all your help in transferring of the fund to your care in your
country. (2) I will map out 5% of the total fund to meet up any expences made
by both parties during the transaction (3) To enable us relocate and settle in
your country as soon as the fund is successfully transferred to your country.
(4) To reach a long term partnership agreement to entrust the investment in your
management. Kindly regard my contact to you through email as the only
alternative I can reach you for the s


ecurity of the transaction and for further information and proceedures. I
strongly believe that associating with you to embark on this and other business
venture will derive a huge success hereafter. Thank you for your understanding
and I'm looking forward to having a successful business relationship with you.
Please,let honesty and trust is our watchword throughout this transaction. I
anticipate an urgent response from you. Thanks/Best Regards. Mrs Serena
Majata Elsworth For Elsworth's Family To lear more on injustice in Zimbabwe
please click : http://www.guardian.co.uk/zimbabwe/article/0,2763,411115,00.htm


0 comments: