Tuesday, September 19, 2006

New Product Opinions

Re: New Product Opinions

Congratulations! It's a bright idea!

If the product is really small and sturdy, it'd prove to be quite
useful.

-Mukesh
========

--- In spiers@yahoogroups.com, "John" wrote:
>
> Hello all,
>
> I have a new product which I believe really has a lot of potential
> and thus far all of my research has been quite positive. I have
> already submitted it for a patent and now have patent pending
status
> allowing me to safely post it here. I'm iterested in getting some
> totally unbiased opinions.
>
> Here is a link to a flyer showing the product:
>
> http://www.johnteel.com/PopupMicroLiteFlyer.pdf
>
>
> Would you buy this product?
>
> I plan to present this to various catalog stores next week to
verify
> interest.
>
> Comments, good and bad, are most appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> John Teel


0 comments: