Tuesday, September 19, 2006

New Product Opinions

Re: [spiers] New Product Opinions

Nice idea, but sorry, this product is not for me. I know my remote well enough
that I can use it in the dark without having to read the text. The few times
that I need to, I will turn on the light. I personally like the remotes where
the buttons can be illuminated. Even then, I rarely use it.

Just wondering why you patent the idea which contradicts to what John Spiers
teaches?

Good luck,
-don

John wrote:
Hello all,

I have a new product which I believe really has a lot of potential
and thus far all of my research has been quite positive. I have
already submitted it for a patent and now have patent pending status
allowing me to safely post it here. I'm iterested in getting some
totally unbiased opinions.

Here is a link to a flyer showing the product:

http://www.johnteel.com/PopupMicroLiteFlyer.pdf

Would you buy this product?

I plan to present this to various catalog stores next week to verify
interest.

Comments, good and bad, are most appreciated.

Thanks,
John Teel


0 comments: