Monday, April 21, 2008

Ed Checks In On Trade Data

Hello, my name is Ed,

I was trying to get trade data now its 300.00 per qtr,
i have access to us census trade data for all counties
exporting & importing, are there additional sites
thanks
Ed

Ed,

All USA trade data is free at www.USITC.gov, and I maintain a tutorial at www.johnspiers.com/NTDB.html open and free of charge to everyone. Check it out.

John,
First Thank you, This I didnot know the us census trade is one
i know of, You are one of only a few that are highly educated
and proven, I have not had the chance to contact embassey's
as you outlined, do you know of other trade data sources
besides global sources, alibaba made in china.com
let me know
Ed

Ed,

There is the system I lay out in my tutorial, and there are those "trade lead" systems... it's like the difference between finding a good wife in a church or a bar.

John


0 comments: