Friday, May 20, 2011

Small Business Accounting Software Recommendation

Long ago I began using an accounting software called MYOB.   I am no accountant, but the software was complete, fully integrated and had the blessing of my CPA.  I still use a version circa 1994!  Not much has changed in accounting (in principles) but even back then it could figure (and does) local taxes, etc...


Now it is called Accountedge, with both PC and Mac versions.  I believe it to be the best out there, from a cost/benefit point of view, and ease of use.  I would say if you have any other software, and your CPA is happy do not change.  If you have NO small business accounting software, then I think there is none better than this:

http://www.accountedge.com/

They have free trials downloads so you can see for yourself, and of course if you have a CPA, run it past them as well.


1 comments:

australian business consultants said...

I agree with your post and really appreciate you...Thanks