Sunday, June 3, 2012

Grilling From A Progressive

Papa don't take no mess!

On Jun 3, 2012, at 12:35 AM, A.M. A. wrote:

A vein I try to avoid as much as possible....the bourgeoisie, guilds, etc., arose during and after the demise of feudalism, yes?  

***Rose again, like they did so many times before.  History did not start with Marx, although he thinks so.***

So, what makes you think the new rulers of the manor are going to tolerate your free market..har,har,har...self-employment shenanigans...

***They never have, they never will.  I am not working for them...***

especially when all your money is on their chip.

***I am not sure what this means..  money comes from state action?***

 Cover this one for me.  
***When I understand the question better...***
So....how do you want your martini?  Or...run that by me again...your dad did WHAT to you?
***Neither shaken nor stirred...   Papa beat the hell out of us...! (It's live and James overwhelms the technicians...)***



Feel free to forward this by email to three of your friends.


0 comments: