Thursday, March 14, 2013

A Design Source?

This has to be one of the funniest serious websites...  it has a listing of things people will do for $5...  check out some of the services.

http://fiverr.com/

I could see using some of the services but I could not help but keep thinking what could I offer for $5 that would be worth my time, or in the eternal words of Joe Girard, what could I offer that is worth more to them than their money?

I would have to be something I could deliver in less than 3 minutes... since there is 20 of those in an hour and I need at least $100 an hour...  what would be fun?

I suppose I could do a 60 second business plan review.  I would not read anyone's plan, I'd just say "who are your customers" and then push that they test their assumption.  Five bucks.

So there, you just got my five dollar consulting for free.

Feel free to forward this by email to three of your friends.


0 comments: