Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I Want...

I Want What Boeing Gets...

Subsidized interest rates and loans to customers guaranteed by USA taxpayers... taxpayer-funded battery development, bailouts when their engineers suffer no consequences for subpar work.

I want what Bank of America gets...

the right to leverage my investments 30 to one, with risk at taxpayers expense.

I want what General Motors gets...

competitors who agree to voluntary restraints, forcing prices higher at
consumers expense.

I want what C&H Sugar gets...

competitors have to pay a 50% duty to bring their products in, forcing prices higher at consumers expense.

I want what Microsoft gets...

a consent decree that outlaws how I got rich, after I got rich, so I'll never
face a competitor, denying competition at consumers expense.

I want what drug companies get...

a government enforced monopoly, denying competition at consumers expense.

I want what Halliburton gets...

cost plus multi-billion dollar contracts, denying competition at consumers
expense.

I want what countless big businesses get...

Massive tax-payer funded education resulting at once in lower wages (for excess supply) for skilled workers so better profits.

I want what Archer Daniels Midlands gets...

export subsidies and a requirement the taxpayers pay 3 times the going freight rate for grain exports, at taxpayers expense.

I want what CBS gets...

rules based on a bogus "natural monopoly" theory, denying competition at
consumers expense.

I want what Rush Limbaugh gets,

government ads that yield me tens of millions in payola each year...

I want what United Airlines gets...

taxpayers pick up the tab for security and the airport infrastructure, at
taxpayers expense.

I want what the music industry gets...

Taxpayer-funded enforcement of unjust rules against 3rd and 2nd parties who agree to trade in something a first party claimes it owns.

I want what the NY Times gets...

a Supreme Court ruling named after me that allows me the ability to libel with no fear of lawsuit.

I want what REITs get...

Section 8 housing that allows me to artificially inflate rents and protects me
from risk at taxpayers expense.

I want what Ted Turner gets...

government paid content for my media, at taxpayers expense.

I want to have a GSE like Freddie Mac so I know I will always be bailed out.

I want to be wildly successful, like Goldman Sachs CEO Hank Paulson, who is "obliged" to sell his 500 million stake in Goldman Sachs to become Treasury Secretary, but since he was obliged to sell, he had to pay no taxes on his $500 million windfall.

Even with these advantages, these companies fail. 

No, I will not get any of these goodies.

Since I am self-employed, I will merely pay for them.


***John Spiers will be offering an all-day seminar on small business international trade start up at Orange Coast College, Los Angeles Area, June 29, 2013.  Full info here...***



Feel free to forward this by email to three of your friends.


0 comments: