Tuesday, July 16, 2013

No Market For New Products

Don inquires:

 In the initial stages of beginning the business will it be require of me to make many trips to and from the U.S. to meet with potential clients or can this be done   initially via Skype, phone calls and email? I am asking because I want to know if I will have to increase my initial budget expenses.
Don:

 To answer your question at the heart of it, no it will not take money to start.  It'll take customers to start, and customers don't take money, they give it.   So we focus on that.

Henry Ford said there is no market for new products.  The implication is you need to develop the market for the products, as you develop the products.  And this takes mostly talking and listening.


Feel free to forward this by email to three of your friends.


0 comments: