Thursday, February 5, 2015

Very Cool Doll House

With a trio of daughters, I've seen many doll houses in my time, but this I think is exceptional.  The post is actually about the furniture, but the doll house would incite such imagination and no doubt be a corrective to all those parents currently destroying their childrens' (or should I say "childs') minds by allowing them access to the internet.  There is no pedagogical advantage in a child having access to electronic devices, and if it is connected to the internet, then it is positively net negative.

If you love your children, then you'll appreciate this:




I find the title of the post curious:
One of a kind designer furniture you will love to share with your little monsters
Yes, this is common.  Children are so despised in our culture that even to mention them must be couched in negative terms.  People who love their kids are obliged to speak in code.

Feel free to forward this by email to three of your friends.


0 comments: