Thursday, March 16, 2006

Re: 1 of those quiet people

Thanks for the inspiration!

John
On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 17:15:07 GMT, "gdvega@juno.com" wrote :

>
> John
> I took your class 2 yrs ago. Since then I have been reading all the e-mail and
responses on
your website and by reading them is just like going to class. You learn more
every day. I'm in
the age group that has seen many summers (70). I was in business for myself as a
owner/
operator hauling furniture all over the country for 21 years. Believe me it was
not easy as that
ment handling all the bills, taxes, expenses, and whatever else was out there.
But it
supported my lifestyle and my family. Now I am unable to pass the physical. But
time has not
stopped for me by a long shot. By taking your class, it has given me an
encentive to start
something else. By reading the e-mail, some people have a dificult time making
that jump
from working for some one else to working for yourself. It has to be planned.
Bills have to be
pd, family to raise, etc. It can be incorperated into your work schedule to
begin with, maybe
working out of your garage or whatever and then go from there. You will have the
satifaction
that at least you tried. As for me, I went into the avaition field making parts
for light aircraft.
Not making any money as of yet, but I am having fun. And I incorperated it into
my present
job. (Night Watchman).
> P. S. In the future as I learned in class, find out if there is a market for
them, if there is,
have someone else build the parts and I sell.
> Thanks for the time.
> Ed V.
>
>
> Trucker


0 comments: