Friday, March 10, 2006

Re: reps vs. distributors

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions. I have some experience
working on press releases for other projects I've been involved with.
I also have a small list of design and industry related web sites
that I'll be sending samples to. And I'm building a small web site
with online ordering. Paypal makes online transactions very easy with
no up front investments.

The next month should be very interesting as I roll out some
marketing and PR... though the returns on that work may take a whole
longer.

Jesse Milden


>
> Your best investment in getting the word out is FREE PUBLICITY (i.e.
> stories) in your industry's trade pubs. Period. You are unlikely to
> ever get
> your investment back by paying for advertising in those same
> publications,
> until you are already a player with name recognition.
>


0 comments: